Rain Bird Electronic Garden Hose Watering Timer
The Electronic Garden Hose Watering Timer enables you to program irrigation runs based on your needs for uses such as drip irrigation or a micro irrigation system.
- Easy 7-day settings, water 1x or 2x per day
- Instant override buttons for Rain Delay (cancel watering) and Water Now (manual watering)
- High flow for lawns and large beds
- Large screen lets you see all settings at a glance.
- Digital settings allow tailoring schedules for greener results with less water
- Scheduled watering up to twice per day enables water to soak in, even on slopes or with clay soil
- Programming by day of week complies with watering restrictions
- Specific rain delay up to 96 hours can also be set without affecting the stored program
- Rugged inlet collar for leak tight performance
- High-flow design with low pressure loss valve
- Duration of watering: 1 min to 6 hours
- Number of programs: 2
- Number of zones: 1
- Female threaded inlet ¾ "(BSP)
- Male Threaded Outlet ¾ "(BSP)
- Working water pressure: 15 psi (minimum) – 90 psi (maximum)
- Working temperature: Keep from freezing – 110° F (maximum)
- Uses two AA (1,5 V) alkaline batteries (not included)
- If you use a breather and / or pressure regulator, install them at the outlet (bottom) of this timer.
How to use
- To install the battery, use a firm pressure to lift the battery compartment cover in the back of the unit.
- Insert two AA (1,5 V) alkaline batteries and lock down the battery in place. The polarity is marked for direction.
- Replace battery compartment cover in its proper place, ensuring a triangle is formed on the underside of the timer.
Review the instruction manual included with the unit for details.
Installation into a faucet
- If installation is into a faucet connect the swivel female hose thread to the faucet using the swivel adapter.
- If the timer is installed with a drip irrigation system, make sure to add a 25 or 30 PSI pressure regulator to lower the pressure to the drip system, then install a 150 or higher mesh screen filter to protect the drip system, following with a swivel adapter to the drip tubing.
- After the timer has been programmed, turn the faucet on and test the timer by pressing the On button once to see the timer open and press the Off button to see it close. No other steps are needed.
- Operating pressure 15 PSI to 90 PSI (1,03 – 6,20 Bar)
- Temperature range: 40°F to 110° F (4° C to 43° C)
- Power source: two AA (1,5 V) alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 3” D X 8,1” W x 8.5” H (7,62 cm X 20,57 cm X 21,59 cm)
Intended for outdoor use with cold water only.
Winter Caution: Remove from faucet to avoid freeze damage and take the timer inside