After your vegetable crop is over, the Rain-Flo Challenger plasticulture equipment is designed to retrieve the plastic mulch to the surface of the ground.
When discs come into contact with rocks in the soil, the automatic mulch lifter (i.e. a double assist spring) is released and makes discs go over the obstacle, thus avoiding damage to the equipment.
- Will lift plastic mulch film from 36’’ to 60’’ wide with fast and easy adjustments
- Lifting plows use Standard Case International 18’’ right and left hand ‘’Deep-suck’’ shears
- To keep from clogging, machine has three spring loaded trash and vine cutting disks
- Has depth control wheels for constant depth control
- Heavy shanks have 5/8’’ safety shear bolts. Auto-reset is optional