- 3/4" & 1" Automatic : Continuous Acting Air Vent
- 3/4" & 1" Automatic : Continuous Acting Vacuum Guard Air Vent
- Maximum operating pressure:Ensures maximum protection of the irrigation system with proper sizing and placement.
- Hydrodynamic float design ensures vent closure as water fills the system, remains open when air pressure reaches 10 psi (other vents close quickly when air pressure reaches 3 psi).
- Large capacity vents dampen water hammer preventing pipes and fittings from cracking or bursting.
- Unique patented rolling seal feature allows gradual opening, closing and self-cleaning - available on 1" and 2" Combination and 1" Automatic.
- Made of corrosion-resistant fiberglass with reinforced UV protected nylon - no metal parts to rust or corrode, no need for spare parts.
3/4" and 1" Automatic Continuous Acting Air Vents
- For high spots where air accumulates.
1" Continuous Acting/Vacuum Guard Air Vent
- For release of entrapped air while ensuring continuous pump prime with no air intake in centrifugal pumps and pump suction lines.
- Protects mechanical seals in vertical pumps by not allowing air to accumulate in the stuffing boxes.
- Maintains siphons with continuous air release while not allowing air intake.
3/4" and 1" Automatic: 230 psi
Stages of Operation
Automatic Continuous Acting Air Vent
- While the system is pressurized, air accumulates in the body, systematically dropping the rolling seal mechanism releasing the trapped air.
- After air is expelled, water again enters the body and forces the float to close the vent.