The high density polyethylene flexible irrigation pipe, assembled by fusion, has a long lifespan, high reliability, and an outstanding performance for water distribution.
No water loss!
Fusion assembly provides solid seals so there is no water leakage unlike PVC irrigation pipes which allow 8% to 10% water loss.
Convenient & Economic!
- The irrigation pipe adapts to your surroundings (slopes, obstacles, roads, etc.)
- Ideal technology for long runs
- Lower installation cost because it requires narrower ditches (reduced excavation) and fewer fittings
- Low resistance to liquid flow reduces pumping and operating costs
- Threading is available for saddle installation
Resistant & Flexible!
- When temperature is at freezing point, water can freeze in the pipe without damaging it.
- Does not deteriorate when in contact with corrosive chemicals (pH from 1 to 14), stony ground or ultraviolet rays
- Enhanced resilience for recurrent and intermittent surge and water-hammer
- Resist long-term internal pressure and external loads